Central Exchange Moving Sale
Sorry, we cannot accommodate walk-ins without appointment.
Check out our video for a preview of what is available!
As you know, our recent signing of the services management agreement with the UMKC Block School of Management creates some changes at CX. We plan to vacate our downtown location at 1020 Central Street by the end of October. We are offering many items for sale.
MANY ITEMS HAVE BEEN SOLD!
- Some of the items available for purchase:
- 2 executive desks with credenzas
- Desk chairs
- Red swivel chairs
- Beverage bar
- Smaller miscellaneous furniture
- Filing cabinets
- 6ft and 9ft folding tables
- Misc. office supplies
- Computer monitors
- and MORE!
We are not selling the brown banquet tables or red banquet chairs, or any of the kitchen equipment. Almost everything else is available! Please see the enclosed video for a quick review of a selection of items.
Guidelines for the sale:
- Member shopping is the week of October 5th.
- Signup on the CX calendar, just like you would for a program.
- To shop safely, time slots are available in 45-minute increments, with a maximum of 4 people shopping at a time.
- You will need to provide your own people-power to move whatever you purchase.
- For larger items, you can pay, we will mark as SOLD, and you can come back at a prearranged time to pick up. Everything must be removed by October 15th.
- Please bring reusable bags or boxes to pack your goodies in.
- All prices are negotiable.
- We will accept checks, cash, and credit cards.
Contact Mona Raglow: 913-706-3324 or firstname.lastname@example.org