CXS | Rule Your Roost – Govern the Bedroom
Name: CXS | Rule Your Roost – Govern the Bedroom
Date: June 14, 2019
Time: 11:45 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Registration: We're sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.
Our homes and businesses are living breathing vision boards that can help us create more happiness and prosperity in our lives—if we know how. Just as a cluttered space can cause stress and decrease our energy, our surroundings directly influence the health of our relationships, our bank accounts and our overall sense of well-being.
Join us for a three-part Feng shui series with Robyn Stevens! This series offers an introduction to Feng Shui’s three Command Positions to attract pleasure, peace & prosperity in your life.
- Session 1 – Rule Your Roost – Govern the Bedroom (June 14 CXS)
- Set your bed up for a good night's sleep, good sex and peace of mind.
- Session 2 – Rule Your Roost – Invigorate the Heart of the Home (June 28 DT)
- Your stove can affect your health, money and money-making potential.
- Session 3 – Rule your Roost – Power Up Command Central (July 12 CXS)
- Position your desk to create of flow of money, clients and/or promotions.
During this series, attendees will learn how to strategically focus your bed, stove & desk so you can call in the energy to amp up all areas of your life; love, money, career, heath – everything! A few key takeaways include:
- What to do if you can’t move your stove and desk
- Understanding exactly what Feng shui IS
- The reasons why Feng shui is important to your life
Robyn Stevens knows there’s more to a room than meets the eye. She understands the places we inhabit—home and work—have the potential to either help us achieve our goals or hold us back from the life we want to live. She knows this is true whether we believe it or not.
Robyn, former corporate addict turned entrepreneur, doesn’t just practice feng shui. She breathes it, believes it, is transformed by it, and witnesses it change lives. She was certified in 2012 and launched her business, Robyn Stevens Feng Shui, in 2013. A member of the International Feng Shui Guild, frequent TV guest, sought-after speaker, proud aunt and happy wife, Robyn is doing what she knows in her bones to be right: helping people live their best lives through feng shui.