DT | Get Unstuck: Kickstart An Empowered Life Lived on Your Own Terms
Self-development can be quite a journey. There are so many amazing resources available. However, in this case, knowledge is not power. Knowing what you need to do and actually executing are two different things. The road to empowered living requires some serious deprogramming and it can be overwhelming to determine which steps to take. Come and learn about the process of uncovering your truth so you can go forth and live a fulfilled life.
Attendees will learn hacks for stepping into their true selves by:
1. Tuning in. Identify the events, routines, relationships in your life where you are tolerating less than you deserve.
2. Detach from the expectations of others by becoming mindful of how they impact you.
3. Take responsibility for the life you have.
4. Prioritize yourself. Understand that you can fully be there for others when you take care of you first.
5. Embrace discomfort. Learn how to leverage it to creative positive change in your life.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Maki Moussavi is a transformational coach focused on helping others create lives aligned with their own definitions of success and happiness. Her passion is helping people discover what they are tolerating in order to break through to a life defined by their desires rather than societal or familiar constructs of success. She specializes in providing a process around transformation to streamline the path to change. Maki has a Master of Science degree in genetic counseling and counseled patients before embarking on a 12-plus year corporate career prior to becoming a coach.