Ideas that require firm resources also require evidence that benefits outweigh the costs.Learn and apply best practices for making a business case for projects and strategies.
Read more about this seminar on UMKC Bloch School of Management's website and register here for your free seat through Central Exchange.
Please carefully read the directions below on how to join the Executive Education seminar opportunity.
1. Be a member or partner with Central Exchange.
2. Complete the questionnaire by 11:59 PM on December 6, 2021. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE. Please note, there are limited seats available, completing the questionnaire does not guarantee a seat.
3. This program requires active participation.
4. You will be notified on December 7, 2021 if you are not selected to attend.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Mona @ Mona@centralexchange.org
Date and Time
Wednesday Dec 8, 2021Thursday Dec 9, 2021
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM *Dates are subject to change
All online seminars are hosted in real-time via Zoom by UMKC. Please note recordings of UMKC Executive Education will not be provided afterwards.
Limited complimentary seats available exclusively forCentral Exchange members.
Mona Raglow, Director of Member Experience + Programming Send Email