EXECUTIVE EDUCATION | Developing Your Executive Presence & Expanding Your Career
Do you project confidence? Are you able to command a room? Do people stop and listen when you speak? If so, you have likely mastered the art of executive presence. There is always room for growth in how we are perceived. Executive presence is all about maintaining poise, reading others, influencing in all directions and communicating seamlessly with our words, voices, and bodies. Fair or not, how you come across to others factors into promotion decisions; nearly 60% of recently surveyed CEOs indicated as much.
For the full description: CLICK HERE
Please carefully read the directions below on how to join the Executive Education webinar opportunity.
1. Be a member or partner with Central Exchange.
2. Complete the questionnaire by 11:59 PM on March 1, 2021. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE.
Please note, there are limited seats available, completing the questionnaire does not guarantee a seat.
3. This program requires active participation.
4. You will be notified by March 2, 2021 if you are not selected to attend.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Mona @ Mona@centralexchange.org