The best negotiation results come from understanding that every negotiation is a tool to solve a problem. Skilled negotiators work to understand exactly what problem they’re solving, how to approach it as efficiently as possible, and how to distribute the value of that solution to maximum advantage.
Please carefully read the directions below on how to join the Executive Education seminar opportunity.
1. Be a member or partner with Central Exchange.
2. Complete the questionnaire by 11:59 PM on October 12, 2021. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE. Please note, there are limited seats available, completing the questionnaire does not guarantee a seat.
3. This program requires active participation.
4. You will be notified on October 13, 2021 if you are not selected to attend.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Mona @ Mona@centralexchange.org
Date and Time
Thursday Oct 14, 2021Friday Oct 15, 2021
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM *Dates are subject to change
All online seminars are hosted in real-time via Zoom by UMKC. Please note recordings of UMKC Executive Education will not be provided afterwards.
Limited complimentary seats available exclusively forCentral Exchange members. Please see below for registration information.