EXECUTIVE EDUCATION – Using and Understanding Financial Statements
From accruals to write-offs, receivables and payables, learn the concepts, tools, and techniques that can help make decisions pay off both on the job and on the bottom line. Gain a greater confidence and a working knowledge of the key business financials statements. Learn how to “think finance” and translate performance in financial terms.
Read more about this seminar on UMKC Bloch School of Management's website and register here for your free seat through Central Exchange.
Please carefully read the directions below on how to join the Executive Education seminar opportunity.
1. Be a member or partner with Central Exchange.
2. Complete the questionnaire by 11:59 PM on October 18, 2021. CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE. Please note, there are limited seats available, completing the questionnaire does not guarantee a seat.
3. This program requires active participation.
4. You will be notified on October 19, 2021 if you are not selected to attend.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Mona @ Mona@centralexchange.org
Date and Time
Wednesday Oct 20, 2021Thursday Oct 21, 2021
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM *Dates are subject to change
All online seminars are hosted in real-time via Zoom by UMKC. Please note recordings of UMKC Executive Education will not be provided afterwards.
Limited complimentary seats available exclusively forCentral Exchange members. Please see below for registration information.