IN-PERSON EXECUTIVE EDUCATION SEMINAR | Critical Thinking, Innovation, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
In this 1-day workshop, William Kay and Wai Lee will share how Critical Thinking, Innovation, and Artificial Intelligence are the key areas for both personal and business success. The session will cover each of these important areas and give you valuable information that you can incorporate immediately.
The workshop will include the following components:
- Techniques to generate breakthrough ideas and solve your most pressing problems.
- How to ask the right questions, challenge assumptions, and see others’ viewpoints with clarity.
- How incubation labs can help you survive disruption and return to sustainable growth.
- Strategic frameworks to discover and explore growth opportunities.
- The latest trends in Artificial Intelligence technology and its role in corporate innovation.
- How to innovate and create new growth opportunities for your companies.
Read more about this seminar on UMKC Bloch School of Management's website.
Please carefully read the directions below on how to join the Executive Education seminar opportunity.
1. Be a member or partner with Central Exchange.
2. Complete the questionnaire by 11:59 PM on October 31, 2023.
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE QUESTIONNAIRE.
Please note, there are limited seats available, completing the questionnaire does not guarantee a seat.
3. This program requires active participation.
4. You will be notified by November 1, 2023 if you are not selected to attend.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Allison Baker.
Date and Time
Thursday Nov 2, 2023
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM CDT
IN-PERSON AT UMKC BLOCH EXECUTIVE HALL
5108 CHERRY STREET
KANSAS CITY, MO 64110
All CX Members and Corporate Partners of Central Exchange receive $100 discount off the $350 fee for this full-day in-person program.
Please note, there are limited discounted seats available.