VIRTUAL PROGRAM | Living a Servant Leadership Life
The Servant Leadership Program is designed to teach individuals what they need to know to inspire others to action at their own free will. As the younger generations enter the workforce, understanding the mind of those we are leading is crucial to growing an organization. As social injustices have been in the spotlight, understanding the underlying disposition behind lack of character and core values in extremely important. Without change, we cannot improve. Servant Leadership gives us the tools we need to create a culture of community, empowerment, and self accountability.
This program will cover the following topics:
- Wants vs. Needs
- Influence/Authority vs. Power
- Character and Core Values
- Leadership and Opportunistic Inequality
- Leadership and Human Nature
- Selflessness vs. Selfishness
- Managing the younger generations
Join us to take a deeper dive into...
- Utilizing servant leadership to put your organization on a path of exponential growth.
- Changing the dynamic in which we lead the younger generations.
- Understanding that everyone has Psychological and Sociological Requirements as a human to perform at our highest capacity.
Frank Ramirez is a local executive in the Kansas City Metro Area. He is the CEO of Empact Development, Inc. a leadership development firm based here in the metro. Frank also own 2 other companies, Total Home Renovations, Inc. and Total Home Fence, Inc., as well as a contract executive for a local medical device manufacturing company. Frank oversees a staff of 30+ and is predicted to generate a total of $7 million in revenue in 2020. He credits the team's growth and success to the application of Servant Leadership.