VIRTUAL PROGRAM | Your Smartphone as a Marketing Tool
Your smartphone should be in your daily go-to marketing tool kit. It is a camera, video recorder, broadcasting system, your connection to your customer's social interactions, and so much more. If you are not using your smartphone effectively, you are missing out on a huge opportunity. In this seminar, Kimberly Beer, marketer and professional photographer, walks you through the ways you can use your smartphone to better market your product, service or non-profit. Join us to uncover or improve on making marketing collateral, being more immediate and active on social media, and create better smartphone photos.
What you will learn in this program...
- How to think differently about your smartphone's capabilities.
- Strategies to use spontaneity in your marketing.
- How to set up your smartphone as a marketing power tool with apps.
- How to work within the capabilities of your phone's camera to take better images.
- How to record and broadcast video from your phone.
- Add on gear that can make you look like you have gone pro.