LOCATION: Hamilton, MO, US
REPORTS TO: VP of Missouri Star Quilt Company
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt, Full-Time
JOB SUMMARY: As the Associate Ecommerce Manager, you will need to be passionate about establishing, articulating, and driving best-in-class customer experience on missouriquiltco.com. This person will collaborate with multiple departments and have a vision for the website to include product categorization, and scheduling/publishing new site content while ensuring brand standards. The incumbent will also need to be analytical, using reports and metrics to make recommendations and changes that will create the best online Customer Experience, drive improvement in the performance of the site and help drive projects and initiatives to further enhance the shopping experience. This position can be remote with some travel.
- Manage the vision for the website. This includes ensuring all landing pages, PDPs, homepage, etc. are consistent with the Missouri Star brand and provide an exceptional customer experience. Identify problems and create solutions. Drive opportunities to optimize navigation and usability to maximize conversion.
- Upload/schedule/implement site assets and resolve issues and errors logged within the areas of focus.
- Manage internal search through the Search Spring tool focused on driving revenue and conversion while maintaining excellent user experience.
- Identify revenue and brand opportunities through web analytics and collaborate with the Product, Marketing, and Education Teams to look for new site enhancements that would lead to desired business results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent in site merchandising or transactional eCommerce platform experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in site merchandising.
- Proficiency in using a Content Management System.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Knowledge of Shopify/Shopify Plus, and the use of a PIM a plus.
- Knowledge of quilting, sewing, crafting a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both business and technical teams.
- High attention to detail, accuracy, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, duties, and/or projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexible, reacting to business changes as needed.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, and collaborate with cross-functional teams and different personalities to deliver solid business results.
- Knowledgeable about customer behavior
MSQC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Ability to operate a calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- This position is standing and sitting for long periods of time.
- Occasional lifting up to 35 pounds.
- Repetitive motion of wrists, hands, and/or fingers while operating a keyboard.