Are you a team player who demonstrates creativity and strong communication skills? Are you detail oriented? Do you have a flair for sewing, love all things marketing and a passion for the customer experience? Well, you are in luck. Your dream job awaits because Nancy Notions is in search of a creative, self-motivated, energetic individual to join our team as a Marketing Manager.
We're looking for a candidate who is driven to create and identify opportunities for big ideas that enhance the customer experience and drive revenue for Nancy Notions and who won't rest until they bring them to life. This person has a passion for blending business know-how and creative thinking. The ideal candidate is a high-energy, problem-solving, business partner who is comfortable owning day-to-day activities and just getting stuff done.
- Build and execute marketing programs and promotional calendar to support brand specific marketing objectives across various channels for the Nancy's Notions brand.
- Help direct email marketing to drive sales, increase brand awareness and consumer engagement, and build customer loyalty.
- Concept the overall creative and design for website and marketing promotions.
- Incorporate targeted ecommerce strategies and ensure the correct optimization and application across the Shopify platform.
- Build relationships with content creators and influencers in the industry and form partnerships to grow the brand.
- Strategically chart a course for Nancy's Notions’s loyalty program using data driven decision-making with strong KPIs in place.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related field of study.
- 3-5 years of related professional experience.
- Must be willing to travel to Hamilton, Missouri to work in the Corporate Office at least three days a week. Hamilton is located roughly 60 miles north of Kansas City.
- Experience working and connecting with cross-functional teams and agency partners.
- Must be confident and able to drive team enthusiasm and build relationships both within and outside of the Marketing department.
- Must have experience with digital and traditional advertising/marketing channels.
- Must be very knowledgeable of social media platforms.
- Needs a strong drive for results and ability to display leadership, decision-making and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong sense of urgency and able to effectively and efficiently multitask.
- Be curious, passionate and accountable.
- Aptitude for identifying consumer insights and transforming them into action.
- Understanding of key P&L drivers.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Adaptable and flexible enough to meet changing priorities and adjust to different management styles as needed.
Nancy Notions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.