Associate Program Manager Internship
Associate Program Manager Intern
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
- Business Management
- Gregory Enserro, Lori Warren, Ian Bradt
- Project Manager, Internship
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs
Honeywell is hiring an Associate Program Manager Intern. The student Intern position assists in the performance of diverse and routine program management functions on assigned projects associated with the management of scope, costs, budgets, schedules, resources and risk. Assists in the support of one or more weapon, product/service or other programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assists in the execution of program management activities to manage one or more moderate to complex weapon program elements.
Compiles, collects, monitors and maintains financial and schedule information. Performs analysis of financial and schedule data under detailed guidance.
Assists in the financial planning, monitoring, scheduling and preparation of information needed for program/project planning and execution.
Assist in the technical, administrative and logistical liaison roles between internal and external entities in support of one or more weapon programs.
Conducts activities in a safe and healthy manner and works in accordance with established ES&H requirements to ensure the protection of associates, the public, and the environment. Takes actions necessary to stop work when an unsafe condition or action is identified. Every associate has the right and responsibility to stop work when unsafe conditions or actions are identified.
You Must have:
- Must be working towards a bachelor’s degree.
- Must be working towards a degree in business, finance or engineering
- Completion of Junior year of college/university studies.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills.
- Positions within this classification require varying degrees of computer knowledge and skill.
- JOB ID: req240271
- Category: Business Management
- Location: Kansas City,Missouri,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.