Snakes. Spiders. Heights.
One of our greatest fears as humans is social rejection, and when it comes to networking - it can stop you in your tracks. You know networking is important for your career, but without a plan networking can feel pretty scary. It can leave you wondering:
● What does a strong network look like?
● How do you intentionally create a network that is built on meaningful connections?
● Where does one 'network'? Should you go to happy hour more often? Attend formal events? Start conversations with strangers?
It's hard to know where to start.
In today's workshop, you will:
● Evaluate your current network by plotting it on a networking grid.
● Create an action plan to expand your network across all areas of your life.
● Learn and practice key techniques to develop your networking skills.
Whether you are focused on expanding your business, pursuing your next career opportunity, or advocating for a promotion - developing a strong network will surround you with the support you need to navigate what comes next. There are plenty of things in life that are scary. Networking does not have to be one of them.
BONUS | You will leave with a personalized networking grid and action plan.
Erin Fajen is Founder and CEO at On the Up®, LLC. Erin is a leadership advisor and master facilitator dedicated to helping organizations develop insightful leaders, effective managers, and strong teams. She believes that personal insight is the first step toward leading your team to greatness. Erin has 20 years of corporate leadership development, management development, and change management experience. She is an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC® by Wiley Publishing. Erin is a Kansas City native and a well-rounded product of having studied, worked, or lived in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia.
Website // LinkedIn